WTG Package Manager – Offshore Wind Farm (Asia)
Would you like to join a team of highly skilled employees working with installation of offshore wind farms, in particular the WTG package of works?
Our client has a project is based in Asia and involves the manufacturing and delivery of 60 turbines and mono piles from Europe to South Korea.
This is the lead role when it comes to all WTG activities across the project on design, engineering, and installation.
Reporting to the Project Manager your responsibilities include:
- Support the project from tendering of the contract, directing the implementation planning and technical approval planning, verification of engineering documents, procedures and works results, supervising all activities on site and ensuring compliance with all approval conditions imposed by the authorities
- Coordinate all studies and engineering activities of the off shore WTG installation, resulting in a basic design
- Management of sub project for WTG from offshore wind parks via offshore platform to the land
- Ensure compliance with deadlines, costs, quality and HSE guidelines and documentation
- Bachelor/Master degree in civil engineering
- Several years relevant experience with offshore WTG installations
- Extensive experience in managing contracts with both contractors and engineering companies
- Preparedness to remain on-board the survey vessels in case of Kick-off/ SHE related meetings
On offer will be a market leading salary with full ex pat package included.
Get in touch with Toby Ball ASAP to discuss further.
Job Reference: OWFWTGPM_1641835370
Salary: Full Package
Salary From: $120000
Salary To: $140000
Job Industries: Energy
Job Locations: South Korea
Job Types: Permanent