Role: Temporary Works Design Engineer
Company: Tier 1 Contractor
An exceptional Temporary Works Design Engineer is required for a well known, tier 1 Main Contractor, working on multiple prestigious civils and construction projects across the company. You will be responsible for delivering and managing temporary works designs and solutions for a variety of projects, including station refurbishments, highways construction, rail and new build.
- Deliver first class technical support to projects across the whole business
- Interrogate briefs, produce the solutions and calculations by yourself OR manage and guide the work of junior engineers
- Work in accordance to the client’s procedures for TW management
- Contribute to health and safety targets
- Develop relationships with internal and external teams
- Suitable Qualification (Degree or equivalent) in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Office and Site based experience
- Exceptional knowledge of the construction process
- Proven experience in designing the temporary works for either:
- Tower crane bases
- Excavations and slope stability
- Sheet Piles
- Access Scaffolding
- Multi Storey Construction
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable, major Contractor that can offer fantastic career progression and development alongside an attractive salary and package.
For more information please get in touch with Sabrina O’Donnell as soon as possible.
Job Reference: 1232_1644228479
Salary: Car, Holiday, Healthcare Etc.
Salary From: £35000
Salary To: £47000
Job Industries: Civil Engineering
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: access scaffolding, design, structural steel frames, tower crane bases