Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Project: Large Infrastructure Upgrade Project
My Client, a Tier 1 contractor is looking for an exceptional Site/Section Engineer to work on a large infrastructure upgrade project based around Farnborough, Hampshire
Reporting to the Section Manager, the Site/Section Engineer will also be responsible for ensuring that all works, including those of suppliers and subcontractors, are coordinated to deliver on safety, quality and environmental objectives.
- Allocate tasks to Site Engineers and supervise the task completion.
- Ensure the Inspection and Test Plans, and Quality Check Sheets are completed as soon as the checks can be completed.
- Oversee engineering requirements demanded in the delivery of a section of work or on larger projects, of a subcontractor, to meet the construction programme.
- Make effective use of document control to manage distribution of information.
Develop and Approve relevant procedures specific to their area of works.
- In association with the Section Foreman, assess the plant and resource requirements to meet the demands of site and office-based works.
- Approve method statements and risk assessments and ensure they are being followed throughout the works.
- Ensure Site Engineers complete setting out in accordance with design.
- Ensure Design Drawings are marked up to reflect works completed as the works are finished.
- Liaise with other Section Engineers/Foremen to ensure any clashes on site are managed to ensure a smooth flow of work.
- Regularly review procedures to ensure they are as efficient as possible.
- Previous experience as a Site/Section Engineer is essential
- Degree qualified and working towards institute membership (ICE)
- Experience in heavy structures is advantageous
Interested? Please do get in contact with Sabrina O’Donnell at your soonest convenience !
Job Reference: 1232_1642599028
Salary: £35000 - £36000 per annum + Plus Package
Salary From: £35000
Salary To: £36000
Job Industries: Civil Engineering
Job Locations: Farnborough, Hampshire
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Civil Engineering, Drainage, Footpaths, Highways