Location: West Midlands
Project: Major Highway Project
A market leading contractor is recruiting for a Site Engineer to work on a major project based around West Midlands
- Ensure the Inspection and Test Plans, and Quality Check Sheets are completed as soon as the checks can be completed.
- Oversee engineering requirements demanded in the delivery of a section of work or on larger projects, of a subcontractor, to meet the construction programme.
- Make effective use of document control to manage distribution of information.
Develop and Approve relevant procedures specific to their area of works.
- In association with the Section Foreman, assess the plant and resource requirements to meet the demands of site and office-based works.
- Approve method statements and risk assessments and ensure they are being followed throughout the works.
- Ensure Site Engineers complete setting out in accordance with design.
- Ensure Design Drawings are marked up to reflect works completed as the works are finished.
- Liaise with other Section Engineers/Foremen to ensure any clashes on site are managed to ensure a smooth flow of work.
- Regularly review procedures to ensure they are as efficient as possible.
- Previous experience as a Site Engineer is essential
- Degree qualified and working towards institute membership (ICE)
- Experience in highways/civils/utilities/structures are required
Interested? Please do get in contact with Sabrina O’Donnell at your soonest convenience!
Job Reference: 722_1645436092
Salary: Up to £35000 per annum + Plus Package plus accommodation
Salary From: £35000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Civil Engineering
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Civil Engineering, highway, Rail, Structures, utilities