Role: Site Engineer
Company: Tier 1 Global Contractor
Project: Major infrastructure project
An exceptional Site Engineer is required for an awarding winning, highly reputable, Tier 1 Main Contractor, to help deliver a major £150m infrastructure project based in Hampshire. Site work will involve highways, utilities, earthworks, directional drilling, excavations, resurfacing etc
- Manage all Site Engineering operations on a project
- Input and support the Site Agent / Project Manager with the production of Construction Phase Plans, risk assessments and method statements and brief these out where required
- Support the Site Agent / Project Manager on-site to ensure that work is carried out safely, on time, to budget
- Promote, review and contribute to the development of safe systems of work.
- Liaise with commercial team and designers to record and capture changes identified on site.
- Liaise with Safety department for specialist advice and report all near misses / unsafe conditions
- Civil Engineering background
- CSCS Card
- Driving license
In return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits / lodging package. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field.
Job Reference: SERH_1639071288
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £34000
Job Industries: Civil Engineering
Job Locations: Hampshire
Job Types: Permanent