The Energy Division of The Highfield Company are busier than ever, and a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant to join their team. The team has established clients across the globe and there is no better time to join them in a thriving market.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strategic relationships and accounts, with both new and existing clients and candidates within the Energy, Marine or Manufacturing industries. You will offer consultative recruitment solutions suited to the needs of both clients & candidates. Delivering professional candidates into a wide range of positions in international locations and at levels of seniority. You will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with clients and candidates with the aim to maximize opportunity within your market and exceed given targets for yourself and your team.
What we are looking for:
- At least 1 years’ experience in recruitment, preferably within a technical sector, this can be in house recruitment or for an agency.
- Experience in a phone based environment and preferably making outbound calls
- A motivated and positive individual
- Flexibility for working late or starting early – we have clients in every corner of the world!
- Hunger to exceed targets and be the best in your industry
- Resilience and ability to deal with rejection and keep going
What we offer:
- Above industry standard basic salary and leading commission scheme
- The best recruitment tools in the market
- Flexible working conditions from state-of-the-art offices with games room and amenities on your doorstep
- International travel
- Uncapped earnings and fantastic rewards for success
Job Reference: ENG/REC-COn_1638983135
Salary: £24000 - £28000 per annum + + Excellent Commission Scheme
Salary From: £24000
Salary To: £28000
Job Industries: Energy
Job Locations: Southampton, Hampshire
Job Types: Permanent