Role: Quality Manager – Highways
Location: South Wales
Salary: Very competitive package on offer
Are you an established Quality Manager with a demonstrable history within large Highways Projects? Are you looking for an opportunity to play a leading role within the SPV delivering the largest Highways Project in Wales? Then a role within this exciting business could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Manager with significant experience of leading and managing in a quality assurance environment. Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for responsible for implementing and managing the Integrated Management System. You will carry out audits and provide support to ensure continued compliance with the contract, and changes in legislation and standards.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of delivering Highways Schemes, will be Chartered and have Lead Auditor experience.
Your duties will include:
- Maintain the Accredited Certification to ISO9001 of the Integrated Management System.
- Implementation, management and continual improvement of the IMS including quality, environmental and health & safety management.
- Carry-out audits to ensure compliance and effectiveness of the IMS.
- Provide support and advice to ensure continued compliance with Project Agreement, Construction Contract, Service Contract and changes in legislation and standards.
- Liaising with the Authority and Contractor staff on IMS issues.
- Overseeing and auditing the Contractor against the quality, environmental and health & safety requirements.
Ideal Qualifications include:
- Relevant degree or engineering qualification
- Member of the CQI or equivalent
- CQI/IRCA Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
- Significant experience of leading and managing in a quality assurance environment.
- Good knowledge and at least 10 years’ experience of the civil engineering industry
- Experience in the highways sector on design and build contracts.
- Advanced level of quality management knowledge within the industry together with formal auditor training and good audit skills to ISO9001, 45001 and 14001
- Working with BIM Level 2 and Common Data Environments
- Able to communicate effectively with and influence wider business areas and stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.
Salary From: £0
Salary To: £0
Job Industries: Civil Engineering