Project Manager – New Build Rigs
EPC Project Manager of multiple New Build Offshore Jackup Rigs (each USD 200 million) will be responsible for leading and delivering all assigned projects and is the effective focal point for all project stakeholders, internal and external. Leads and coordinates all project activities to ensure projects are executed safely, on time, on budget and to the required level of quality in accordance with the contract, the specifications and all company Policies and Procedures.
· In conjunction with the HSES and yard management teams ensure that all aspects of the project are executed safely and ensure compliance with HSES responsibilities
· In conjunction with the HSES team ensure that project risk assessments are carried out as necessary
· Leads and supports the assigned project Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator to ensure;
an effective cost code structure is used to allocate and manage budgets.
On time and accurate invoicing and payment from the Client.
monthly cost reports are accurately prepared and submitted on time.
revenue and costs are recognised within cost reports and company processes.
that subcontracts are properly negotiated and managed.
· Ensures that all activities relating to the project are properly planned and that the plans and responsibilities are assigned to accountable owners and understood by all concerned parties
· Ensure, in conjunction with the Procurement Supply Chain group that all materials and equipment (including FIM and OFE) are procured and delivered in accordance with the projects contract requirements, budgets and schedules
· Ensure that the project schedules and resource plans are properly prepared in accordance with the contract requirements and managed to ensure on time completion
· In conjunction with the production team ensure that labour resources are effectively and efficiently utilised in accordance with the project schedule and budget
· Manage all project costs against the project budget and allocate resource allowances to other company functions including production, engineering and QA/ QC to ensure that costs are controlled, and efficiencies maximized
· In accordance with the IFS prepare a project risk management plan and manage risks throughout the project
· Manage the change management process with the clients, subcontractors, vendors and company stakeholders
· Effectively manage the project team including personnel seconded to the project team from functional groups and ensure effective communication
· Ensure all project / contract deliverables are properly and professionally prepared and submitted to the client in a timely manner
· Prepare and present reports relating to the project as required to Senior Management
· Arrange and chair project meetings, internal and external, as necessary to ensure the effective management of the project
· Ensure that all project related activities are carried out in accordance with the IFS.
Qualifications & Experience:
Key Areas – Knowledge of:
FULL EXPAT PACKAGE + VISA