About the Position:
As a Product Deployment Engineer, you will serve as the primary interface between the product engineering teams and the project sites at which our products are deployed. In this capacity, you will work with product teams to resolve issues encountered on products in the field, coordinate and manage the engineering effort for larger challenges, and advocate for product changes to incorporate feedback from the field. You will also own and manage the introduction of new products, including working with initial project sites to ensure they are adequately equipped for the product and leading efforts to assess and resolve challenges that are encountered during system testing and initial product deployment.
- Communicating with project teams to understand status and challenges
- Coordinating with project teams to resolve challenges, including providing regular status updates and accurately setting expectations on timelines
- Project coordination and management of larger engineering efforts
- Managing deployments of new products
- Identifying and addressing problems and risks
- Stakeholder communications, negotiations, and problem-solving
- Aligning or realigning deliverables with program outcomes
- Internal Technical Project Management
What will our ideal candidate bring?
- BS or M.S Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of engineering experience, with a focus on project management and/or new product introduction.
- PMI certification or master’s degree is desired.
- Strong communicator (written and verbal).
- Good technical writing skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time.
Job Reference: NIOS-PDE_1645636208
Salary From: $100000
Salary To: $120000
Job Industries: Energy
Job Locations: USA
Job Types: Permanent