ROLE: Contract Manager – Steel and Metalwork Fabrication
A Structural Steel and metalwork Specialist is currently looking for a Contract Manager to work on multi-million pound projects based across the UK.
You will be overseeing the planning, technical design, fabrication and engineering aspects of each project, install and final handover
- Management of fabrication projects from initial client enquiry, preparation of quotations, order/project winning, processing of production documents and issuing to production teams.
- Management of production productivity.
- Management of Labour, Budgeting, Job programming, business Development P&L responsibility for the business unit.
- Maintenance of the existing CE system.
- Management of stock levels.
- Purchasing stock, this involves daily contact with suppliers on a project by project basis.
- Responsibility for the management, development and growth of the business unit.
- Required knowledge and experience Experience in the structural / architectural steel fabrication industry. Fully understand the fabrication processes in a small-medium sized work shop.
- Planning and programming experience
In return you will receive a generous salary, opportunity to progress throughout the company and be part of a senior management team giving you the autonomy to run yours and your teams own work schedule.
- 4 years years structural steel/metalwork experience is essential.
- Experience managing teams
- Experience in the management of the entire project life cycle
- Relevant CSCS Card
If you would like to develop your career to the next step or progress from site work over to a more office based role with a experienced steel specialist this is the job for you!
Get in touch with Sharon O’Donnell – Structural steel specialist at The Highfield Company
Job Reference: ASPSAP18_1643211799
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance
Salary From: £50000
Salary To: £60000
Job Industries: Construction
Job Locations: Somerset
Job Types: Permanent