Project: Infrastructure Project
Job Role: Land Surveyor
My Client a Tier One Contractor is looking to recruit an exceptional Land Surveyor to work on a large infrastructure upgrade project based around Hampshire.
They will be reporting to the Survey Manager, the Land Surveyor will also be responsible for carrying out engineering surveying duties across the project.
- Setting out and checking of Main Control Survey Stations.
- Setting out and checking of secondary stations and individual elements of work.
- Carry out As-Built surveys and quantities.
- Produce accurate quality assurance documentation as well as ensuring HS & E legislation is complied with.
- Assess data and derive setting out data without assistance.
- Understand and interpret specifications and works information.
- Assist the Senior Land Surveyor in carrying out their duties as required. This will include training and assessing members of staff, calibration checks and survey equipment.
- Maintain full records, including diaries, production records and reconciliations.
- Carry out regular site visits, taking full responsibility for the equipment issued.
- Previous experience gained as a Land Surveyor
- Full understanding of BIM Level 2 and it’s connection to the government construction strategy
- Experience in working on a major infrastructure project is advantageous but not essential
If this is of your interest then please do get in touch with Sabrina ODonnell at your soonest convenience!
Job Reference: 879_1639134860
Salary: £37000 - £49000 per annum + car/car allowance, holiday, pension, etc
Salary From: £37000
Salary To: £49000
Job Industries: Civil Engineering
Job Locations: Hampshire
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: civil, communication, Drainage, groundworks, Infrastructure, roads