Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Project: Infrastructure Project
Job Role: Land Surveyor
Taylor Woodrow are recruiting for a Land Surveyor to work on a large infrastructure upgrade project based around Farnborough, Hampshire
Reporting to the Survey Manager, the Land Surveyor will be responsible for carrying out engineering surveying duties across the project.
- Setting out and checking of Main Control Survey Stations.
- Setting out and checking of secondary stations and individual elements of work.
- Carry out As-Built surveys and quantities.
- Produce accurate quality assurance documentation as well as ensuring HS & E legislation is complied with.
- Assess data and derive setting out data without assistance.
- Understand and interpret specifications and works information.
- Assist the Senior Land Surveyor in carrying out their duties as required. This will include training and assessing members of staff, calibration checks and survey equipment.
- Maintain full records, including diaries, production records and reconciliations.
- Carry out regular site visits, taking full responsibility for the equipment issued.
- Previous experience gained as a Land Surveyor
- Full understanding of BIM Level 2 and it’s connection to the government construction strategy
- Experience in working on a major infrastructure project is advantageous but not essential
If this is of your interest then please do get in touch with Sabrina ODonnell at your soonest convenience!
Job Reference: 879_1639133098
Salary: £37000 - £49000 per annum + car/car allowance, holiday, pension, etc
Salary From: £37000
Salary To: £49000
Job Industries: Civil Engineering
Job Locations: Farnborough, Hampshire
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: civil, communication, Drainage, groundworks, Infrastructure, roads