Health and Safety Co-ordinator
Role : Health and Safety Co-ordinator
Location : Powys
Salary : To be discussed upon Application
The Highfield company are working in partnership with a leading structural Steel specialist, who are in the process of expanding their steel fabrication capabilities and are now are seeking a Health and Safety Co-ordinator to join the team on a permanent basis.
Duties of the role will include
- Review, document & monitor risk assessments for the entire business ( eg PUWER, COSHH & Task based
- Ensure relevant people are involved within risk assessment processes, identifying hazards, changing or finding safe ways of mitigating tasks.
- Maintain and monitor the COSHH register
- Maintain and monitor safety management systems
- Assist with H&S site inductions
- Manage, Documents and share the corrective actions plans
Skills and knowledge will include
- Possess a recognised Health and Safety qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety legislation
- Strong project management skills
- Strong administrations skills
- Positive work ethic and team working skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader who are in a rapid period of growth. They can offer long term stability, career progression and warm and welcoming team environment.
For more information on this position please get in touch with our structural steel specialist Sharon O’Donnell at The Highfield Company.
Job Reference: HSSS21_1638606935
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Package
Salary From: £30000
Salary To: £40000
Job Industries: Building and Construction
Job Locations: Powys
Job Types: Permanent