Role: Environmental and Sustainability Engineer
Location: South Wales
Salary: Very competitive package on offer
Are you an established Environmental and Sustainability Engineer with a demonstrable history within Highways Major Projects? Are you looking for an opportunity to play a leading role within the construction of the largest Highways Project in Wales? Then a role within this exciting business could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Environmental and Sustainability Engineer with experience in the Highways sector. Reporting to the Environmental and Sustainability Manager you will assist in the development, implementation and delivery of the Project Environmental management system.
Your duties will include:
- Support the project team in securing relevant permits and consents.
- Ensure compliance against permits and project requirements.
- Manage and coordinate data collection and reporting.
- Support in the preparation and update of management plans and method statements.
- Support the Community Benefits and Liaison team.
- Engage with and support key supply chain partners in the provision of information and data.
- Work with the Environmental and Sustainability Manager in engaging with statutory and Non-statutory stakeholders.
- Assisting in the delivery of the Construction Environmental Management Plan and the Register of Environmental Actions and Commitments.
Ideal Experience include:
- Degree in engineering, environment or relevant science-based subject
- Experience of construction operations for major projects
- Understanding of ISO 14001, CCS and CEEQUAL
- Working towards Chartership of a professional institution e.g. already a graduate or practitioner member of IEMA or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with great vision and a clear path to success.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.
Salary From: £0
Salary To: £0
Job Industries: Civil Engineering