Commissioning Manager – High Integration Equipment
The Commissioning Manager is responsible for the control & administration of all elements relating to the testing & validation process for High Integration Equipment, ensuring that it is implemented according to design specifications, standards, Company Policy and Quality Management system.
- Ensure equipment is installed and operates as per the OEM specifications
- Ensure that all aspects of the commissioning process are documented, approved, and recorded for future reference as required
- Prepare and deliver schedules/reports/presentations for management as required.
- Mentor the Project Engineers and provide guidance to resolve identified operational issues
- Lead the development of Testing & Commissioning Procedures and manage the implementation
- Evaluate technical & operational recommendations and manage the change according to guidelines & parameters set by Executive Management
- Work closely with HSE to engineer out potential hazards to provide a safe working environment for all employees
- Communicate and negotiate with a wide range of project stakeholders
- Closely analyse the commissioning expenditure in accordance with approved budget
- Supervise documentation & certification requirements during project execution and ensure the process is in accordance with company Document Control Policy & Procedure
- Utilise knowledge of asset management standards ISO 55000/1/2 and implement during project execution phase as necessary
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualification in Mechanical, Electrical or Marine Engineering
- Demonstrates ability to listen to the views of others and respond in a logical, well thought out manner without the need to resort to authority
- Well-developed presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to manage large multi-disciplinary teams, across a broad range of technologies.
- Knowledge of Asset Management/ERP systems, ISO Standards. Computer proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Project
- Experience in working with diverse cultures
- Min 5 years’ experience in project execution role (Commissioning) in shipbuilding, oil & gas or equivalent industry. Overall, 10 years of industry experience
- English will be the primary form of communication, willingness to learn another language (Arabic) would be an advantage
- Ability to effectively communicate strategic direction through sound logical, commercial, and technical reasoning, with all functional areas in the organisation. Promote a “can-do” team spirit creating a culture of high standards, work ethic and job satisfaction within the department
FULL EXPAT PACKAGE + VISA
Job Reference: NIOS-CoM-SA_1643122315
Salary: Full Expat Package
Salary From: £
Salary To: £
Job Industries: Energy
Job Locations: Saudi Arabia
Job Types: Permanent