Job Role: CAD Technician or Senior CAD
Salary: £32,000 – £39,000 depending on experience
I am looking to recruiting a CAD Technician OR senior to join an exceptional project based in Hampshire. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Senior CAD Technician will be responsible for supporting the Temporary Works Design Engineers with design checks and drawings across our civil engineering & building divisions.
- Produce 2D engineering drawings whilst working in 3D models.
- Interrogate digital models for accuracy, correctness, compatibility and compliance to standards.
- Integrate temporary works 3D models with those of other providers.
- Support Design Engineers in production of design output and engineering details.
- Participate in technical discussions with the team to develop solutions.
- Manage, monitor and record the inflow and outflow of design data between the technical services department and our clients.
- Support the delivery of drawings in accordance with ISO128.
- Understand and apply the principles of ISO 13567, ISO 19650, BS 8541 and the BS 1192 suite.
- Implement BIM guidance documents, such as the CIC Protocol.
- Assist in the technical training of Apprentice Technicians.
- Experience in MicroStation, Projectwise OR Bentley Open Roads, AUTOCAD
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious hungry and innovative company who are on significant journey of growth and you can be part of that journey.
If this is of interest please do contact Sabrina O’Donnell at your soonest convenience!
Job Reference: 1232_1639135437
Salary: £32000 - £39000 per annum + Car or Car Allowance, holiday, pension
Salary From: £32000
Salary To: £39000
Job Industries: Civil Engineering
Job Locations: Hampshire
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: earthworks, excavations, heavy civils, highway resurfacing. Directional drilling, Highways, river works. etc, utilities