Job Title – Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Trainee / Graduate
Salary – £22k – £35k
Location - Kent
Trainee / Assistant Quantity Surveyor needed. Excellent full time opportunity to join a Market Leading Structural Steel and Architectural metalwork contractor to be based in Kent
Our client specialise in metal work Projects, across the UK. They now seek an additional Trainee or AQS to join their team, due to the significant level of work retained. The client will even consider a recent graduate surveyor.
Job description & Responsibilities for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Assistant the commercial team who are Responsible for managing all project costs from pitch to completion.
- Assistant in cost analysis & preparing reconciliation documents.
- Attending meetings and liaising with stakeholders on commercial matters.
- Monitoring the cost of site resources.
- Inspecting and valuing sub-contract works.
- Completing sub-contract orders & payments efficiently to avoid any discrepancies.
- Preparing & sending out accurate Bill of Quantities documents.
- Aiding with monthly cost & value reports, quarterly reports & cash flow information.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Degree Qualified not essential
- Ideally some experience in quantity surveying for Construction projects
- Excellent people skills
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this role is of interest to you then please contact Sharon O’Donnell on 01962 896 353
Job Reference: GRASQS18_1639603037
Salary: £23000 - £35000 per annum + Package
Salary From: £23000
Salary To: £35000
Job Industries: Construction
Job Locations: Kent
Job Types: Permanent