Job Title – Trainee / Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Commercial Manager
Salary – £25,000
Location - Ashford, Kent
Assistant Quantity Surveyor needed. Excellent full time opportunity to join a Market Leading Sub-contractor to be based in Ashford, kent. They now seek an additional Trainee Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team, due to the significant level of work retained.
Job description & Responsibilities for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Assistant the commercial team who are Responsible for managing all project costs from pitch to completion.
- Assisting in cost analysis & preparing reconciliation documents.
- Attending meetings and liaising with stakeholders on commercial matters.
- Monitoring the cost of site resources.
- Inspecting and valuing sub-contract works.
- Completing sub-contract orders & payments efficiently to avoid any discrepancies.
- Preparing & sending out accurate Bill of Quantities documents.
- Aiding with monthly cost & value reports, quarterly reports & cash flow information.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Ideally some experience in quantity surveying for a construction sub-contractor
- Excellent people skills
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious hungry and innovative company who are on significant journey of growth and you can be part of that journey.
If this is of interest please do contact Sabrina O’Donnell at your soonest convenience!
Job Reference: 1111_1639064395
Salary: £20000 - £30000 per annum + Holiday, Pension etc.
Salary From: £20000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Construction
Job Locations: Ashford, Kent
Job Types: Permanent