LOCATION: South East England – Hybrid Working
SALARY: £40,000 – £70,000 plus package (depending on experience)
We are currently looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to work in the south east England. As a Quantity Surveyor you will provide commercial support to the project and framework whilst working closely with the operational team.
As the Quantity Surveyor your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Procurement supply chain subcontract packages using either agreed schedule of rates or ad hoc pricing
- Control of cost, value, cash management, change and risk on a section or whole project.
- Preparation, maintenance and agreement of Project accounts
- Providing commercial and financial reporting information
- Ensure compliance with Milestone standards and procedures in respect of Commercial activities
- Subcontract management
- Control of project documentation
- Recording and management of change
- Adherence to Milestone policies and procedures
- Ad hoc duties as job requires
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Relevant CSCS card
- Good command and communication of oral and written English
- Skilled negotiator and communicator
- Preferably some prior Highway Maintenance and Civil Engineering experience
- Working towards or recently attained qualification relevant to quantity surveying preferred
What’s in it for you?
- 28 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Company Car / Allowance
- Group Wide Career Opportunities
- Training and support for Chartership
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity then please do get in touch with Sabrina O’Donnell today!