Role: Surfacing Supervisor – Highways
Are you an experienced Surfacing Supervisor with a history of successfully delivering Highways Projects? Are you looking for an opportunity to join an Operational team within a long term Highways Scheme? Then a role within this tier one Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Surfacing Supervisor to manage all operational aspects of the surfacing contract, including programming, resourcing, and cost control. To ensure all operations on site fully comply with all health, safety, environment, and quality requirements.
Your duties will include:
- Managing a Team of Site Operatives.
- Develop and promote partnering with the client and various stakeholders.
- Programme and resource the works.
- Control costs to maintain the agreed ‘Minimum Acceptable Profit Margins’.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Quality Assurance.
- Supervise and promote safe working processes.
- Use the Digital tools available to promote consistency and high standards across the business.
Ideal Qualifications include:
- A specialist, with proven site experience within the Highways industry, and coming from a Civils background.
- Driving licence.
- The role of a Supervisor is a position that requires good detailed knowledge of all operational and commercial issues that affect the contract performance.
- It requires the supervisor to develop, plan and execute detailed programmes, maximising efficiency and making effective use of company resources to maximise profitability.
- Training support will be essential to ensure that Supervisors have the skill set to meet all the requirements of the role and this will be addressed through appraisal and training development.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.
Please contact Peter Morse as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.